Working With Us
Your career at Dulwich
We all remember the teachers who opened our minds, encouraged us to believe in ourselves, and helped shape our futures by inspiring us to turn talent and curiosity into achievement. We also know that people want to work for organisations that are leaders in social and environmental responsibility. If this describes you, then you are just the person for Dulwich College International.
Our schools are built upon our educational philosophy, our pledges to be socially and environmentally responsible, and our commitment to enable our students to make a difference in the world. Dulwich College International teachers:
- Know each student and how he or she learns
- Plan for and implement effective learning and teaching
- Assess, give feedback and report on student learning
- Develop supportive, safe learning environments
- Encourage open-mindedness and an international outlook
- Engage professionally in learning with the community
The close collaboration between our schools enhances both student and professional learning, builds personal and professional bonds, and encourages our staff to remain with the Dulwich family as their careers progress. If you wish to join an international educational network committed to innovation and excellence, where people place the highest value on student and professional learning, Dulwich College International is just the family of schools for you.
Hear what our staff have to say about their experiences.